Kite Clothing – organic cotton children’s clothes from Dorset
At Uni & Jack we are proud to stock Kite, planet friendly clothes for children aged 0-11
We think Kite Clothing is gorgeous because …..
- Kite is a planet-friendly clothing brand manufactured to the highest quality, and produced with the lowest environmental impact.
- Kite designs are inspired by Dorset – including the nearby sandy beaches, the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site and the Purbeck Hills – giving the collections a unique look inspired by nature.
- Kite clothes are made with soft organic fabrics with attention to fit, comfort and durability.
- Kite pricing is in line with non-organic brands offering fantastic value for money.
- Kite garments are manufactured using certified organic cotton or fleece made with at least 50% recycled plastic bottles, and it is certified by the Soil Association to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard). This means that all the elements in the supply chain – ranging from the cotton grower to our embroiderers – have been successfully inspected to ensure they meet comprehensive organic and ethical standards.